Friday, November 11, 2011

Pacquiao vs Marquez Live Streaming: Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 Tickets now Available


Few hours from now Pacquiao vs Marquez will be available for viewing in various sites. Apparently, Filipino boxing and People’s champ Manny Pacquiao and his Mexican rival Juan Manuel Marquezgave their own preparation for putting into highlights for this weekend fight at MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

“I’ve changed a lot, my style. I think I’m more improved right now, compared to three years ago, four years ago,” Pacquiao said in ESPN.com.

“I think I’m more experienced, especially my strategy andtechniques, and more improved in my right hand, and also movement side to side, and timing. I’ve learned how to be a counter-puncher as well as an aggressive fighter,” he said.

Apparently, Pacquiao’s coach Freddie Roach said that their preparation for the event specially for the side by side and lateral movements  will also be their answer just to win against the Marquez’s right hand and counterpunching. For Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 match, the trilogy will be for the WBO Welterweight title and belt.

Meanwhile, Juan Manuel Marquez is confident enough to win the fight and even targeting for a KO against Pacquiao.

“Obviously he’s changed over the years, he uses his right hand more, he has a little more speed,” said Marquez in Ringtv.com.

“My strategy is to nullify all of that.” Marquez said he will be evasive of Pacquiao’s improved right hand.

“Now I see that he uses it a lot, with speed also, throwing hooks and uppercuts with the right hand, and we need to be careful about that,” he said.

The Saturday night will be one of the biggest boxing fighting event in the history. Watch Pacquiao vs Marquez live stream online via PPV and be updated on Pacquiao vs Marquez results here.

No comments:

Post a Comment