Friday, November 6, 2009

Pacquiao vs Cotto Live Stream: Pacquiao on TIME Magazine

He is the man! Yes indeed, Manny Pacquiao is now in the front cover of the latest TIME Magazine (Asia Edition) in which last happened with Mike Tyson 20 years ago. That is why Pacquiao now is considered as the reigning pound for pound king at the present.




With the limelights of the upcoming big fight of the month and when days come for the availability of Pacquiao vs Cotto Live stream, the magazine successfully showcased what Pacquiao has already accomplished and achieved in his career as one of the great boxer in the world at all time.

“I absolutely had no idea that when I started my career in boxing, to provide a better life for myself and my family, that I would now be where I am today and on the cover of TIME Magazine,” said Pacquiao. “A fighter’s dream is to win a world title and gain financial stability. But what is happening to me now is the most humbling experience of my life. It is a great honor for me to be the face of my people and to let everyone know we are a small but mighty country. I have great pride for all of the Filipinos living throughout the world and it is these people that I fight for each and every time I step into the ring.”

In the said US TIME Magazine, the five page article will feature about the boxing champ and icon. Now Manny was so overwhelmed and flattered for such kind of experience to be feature in one of the most popular and most prestigious magazine sin US and in the world as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment